In November of 2013 my husband lost his full time employment, and boy was that a blow to our income. I saw a couple episodes of TLC’s Extreme Couponing and became inspired to try my hand at this. I am by no means on the level of the people on that show, but I have come to be able to sustain my family by couponing and was even able to save up enough for my husband and I to take a short getaway in July for our 5 year wedding anniversary. My husband has not had to go back to full time employment. In fact, he has started his own auto body repair shop.
Couponing has become my obsession. I wake up thinking about couponing, I spend all day thinking about couponing, I even dream about couponing! I love the challenge of seeing how much I can purchase for the least amount of money possible. I am dedicated to finding those awesome deals and sharing them with you! I think everyone should coupon!
Here are a few random facts about me:
- I love the way he loves me
- I have 2 awesome, fun, and crazy step kids.
- I will not watch a movie unless I know how it ends. If it has a sad ending, I wont watch it. Wikipedia is my best friend for this.
- Along with that, I will not read a book unless I know the ending. I will read the last page first before I check it out or purchase it.
- I can’t sing, but love to do it anyway
- I am a Disney FREAK!
- I am completely in love with my two nieces and my sweet new nephew! *kisses*
- I have selective OCD. I don’t mind if my house is a little untidy, but mess up my silverware drawer and I will freak.
- I’m left handed
- I don’t drink soda
- I live on a lake and don’t know how to swim
- I like to make people laugh
- I use a lot of exclamation marks!! (which you will notice in my posts!)
- My hair is almost long enough to touch the floor. Its gorgeous, don’t ask me to cut it. It’s my glory!
- I am Apostolic 🙂
- I love the sound of a piano and have taken lessons off and on
- I like to run. There is something about hitting the road in a pair of running shoes and your favorite music blasting in your ears that is so refreshing.
- I love to cook from scratch
- I watch the Travel Channel pretty much every day, and love watching Bizarre Foods even though it grosses me out
- I’ve been told my thumbs are shaped like toes.
There you have it, that’s me in a nutshell! Whew, that was harder than I thought it would be. I hope you find lots of great deals on my blog. If you have any deals you want to share, make sure to click the “Submit A Deal” page and send it to me! Subscribe to my blog to make sure that you never miss a great deal!
(#21. I use the word “deal” a lot! ha!)