Good morning everyone! I am in a very good mood today. It’s currently 63 degrees outside, the sun is shining, and we only have a 12% chance of rain today! It is a nice break from the doom and gloom that has dominated our weather the past week or so. It does, however, seem that the rain will be back with us tomorrow and Sunday. 🙁
Speaking of Sunday, in case you’re not aware, it’s Father’s Day! Now don’t panic if you don’t have anything purchased for the dad in your life. I am going to post a collection of last minute DIY Father’s Day gifts. I LOVE homemade gifts. They are so heartfelt and have so much meaning to the person you are giving them to. It’s like giving them a piece of yourself. So sit back, relax, and scroll through my list of ideas and find one (or two) that you like and make it yourself!
1. This idea I found on Iheartartsncrafts.com. Its a kid made Sharpie scribble mug. It is super easy and affordable to make. Perfect for when you are tight on time and a budget.
2. This next idea is for a super cute gift jar for dad. The tutorial for this one is found on ThoughtsfromAlice.com. I will probably be making this one myself. 🙂
3. I love this one. All you need is some paint, a picture frame, and this free printable found at catchmyparty.com. So cute for Dad’s office!
4. Check out this adorable plate! Get the how to here getallfiredup.com
5. Here are a whole bunch of DIY Father’s Day card ideas. They are all so cute and so simple to make. Get the how to here craftymorning.com